You can imagine my surprise to discover I had been awarded the “Liebster” award through Cynthia, blogger of Silkpurse.
‘Liebster’ is German for ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite.’ The idea behind this award is to bring attention to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and show your support during Vegan MoFo. (I’m not entirely sure how many followers everyone has, but I am going to nominate them.) If any of you have more, please let me know and I will add someone else.
Thank you to Cynthia for this award, it’s very kind and I am rather touched.
So what I am going to do now is pay it forward just like the award suggests and here are 5 other bloggers that I think desserve some attention/love.
1. http://itsveganlicious.com/ – LJ is such a warm hearted person, I have yet to meet her, but I know that we would have a big hug when we do.
2. http://veganmiam.com/ – Rika is another sweet heart who is an unofficial care taker of lost kitties in Malaysia.
3. http://veganvamps.blogspot.com/ – This sassy duo of Denise and Melina are from Canada’s east coast and they also have cute jewellery on Etsy.
4. http://knitsbynat.blogspot.com/ Nat is a vegan knitter who makes adorable hats, scarves and other accessories out of vegan yarn. She is from Montreal and such a nice person. I applaud her vegan creations.
5. http://untilweeatagain.wordpress.com/ This is a blog written by Willie, an American living in Toronto doing his Ph. D is Philosophy. Not surprising how a philoospher can be vegan. Makese sense to me.
The way this works now is the five bloggers in turn offer five other people the same award and they comment on the blogger’s page and thus the cycle continues.
Please support vegan bloggers!